Star Wars Special Edition Star Wars Special Edition

Is it just me..

Or are you unable think of your own fucking ideas? "Oh Cathy I slept with your friend Laura, I thought this was the best way to tell you." Whoa! Where could you have come up with this one? Possibly Monty Python? Way to go asshole, you plagiarized. By the way “Your” and “You’re” are to separate words, they are not the same in anyway! Except the sound of them. So when you’re trying to say “You are my best friend” it is not “You’re my best friend.” How did this make it on the front page? I’ve seen shit of the week that is better.

For your next sequel, possibly make it worth watching?

Steekie05 responds:

"By the way “Your” and “You’re” are to separate words": oh yea, good one "to" and "two" are separate ya dumb fuck. i'd like to see your flash makin it to front page. if anything i think you're jealous because of your own shit ratings. get a life, all you did there was pick two minor imperfections about the movie and make a big deal. and it wasn't monty python. it was inspired by family guy. thats not plagiarism, thats called inspiration you fucking idiot.

Cycles Cycles

Well it would have been good if...

It wasn't a repitive peice of shit! If I wanted to go watch a fucking leaf fly around, I would turn on the discovery channel or somthing, other then the shitty animation, repitivenss, and every thing else in this piece of shit, it was quite good.

-Have a nice day.

KingProtos responds:

I dont know if i should thank you for the review or, kick you in the nuts :)
-Have a nice day.

O general e o Ferreiro O general e o Ferreiro

LoL funny shit

5/5
10/10
for the hell of it, good job

Terran V.S zerg Terran V.S zerg

I love starcraft

and the fuckin music is kickass, the animation could have been better, and zerglings arent that great, hydros would have been better

"target practice" W.W.W "target practice" W.W.W

was allrite...

personally, i dont think this was front page material... but thats not for me to judge, i did like the Monty Python part...

Halo 2: n00bs Edition 2 Halo 2: n00bs Edition 2

good

but... for a cancel you only need to push "y" and "right trigger" for a zoomed in cancel you do "y" "x" "right trigger" muahaha, do u have a Xbox live gammer tag?

Stick Slayer Episode VIII Stick Slayer Episode VIII

this was great!

as you said, this is only a stick movie, a stick movie that really kicks ass! i my self am i stick animation, and i would love to kick Disney's ass to, but you raise the bar for sticks, you raised it a lil to high, for that, i gave you a 5/5, good job

Stick Vs Human 2 Stick Vs Human 2

Holy shit that was GREAT

that was hilaroius...well expect you cuttin down stick animation, but thats the irony that made it funny. wow that animation is just great, 5/5 10/10

Quick Death Quick Death

Nice Work

That, WAS awesome flash work, if it was even flash... i dont know, looks like a much more advanced peice to be flash, but meh, you could have work on some more things though, like a larger fighting sequence, i could never make such a thing, so i guess i shouldnt be givin you sugestions like that, they would take a lot of time

You is Mental! You is Mental!

lmao!

at first i weas like WTF???? then it got funny, lol great job

biblo responds: